The opportunity to work one on one with one of the winningest coaches in NCCA history
Sharing his 41 years of coaching experience across many platforms: junior club, junior college, collegiate men, collegiate women, international and the Olympic games with your athlete. Building a trusting relationship with a proven nurturing coach.
- Creating a trusting environment for all personalities to explore new techniques freely
- Narrow focus to emphasize each part of a skill
- Adaptation of lessons to meet each athlete’s individual learning style.
- Immediate input and correction with each drill.
- Motor learning including kinesthetic perception tailored to each individual athlete to optimize performance.
- Develop long term and short-term goals
- Having an additional confidant to be a resource for developing into a collegiate athlete.
- Advice on the game outside the gym: nutrition, time management and study habits.
- Development of strategies to combat stress, anxiety and fatigue.
- Discussion of pro and cons of physical training strategies.
- Tips for competitive advantages.
- Insight from a veteran coach across all levels of the game.